Fast, non-invasive, no injection, no radiation, no contact, high sensitivity at rest detection of Ventricular Myocardial repolarization abnormalities, that reflects several myocardial problems, including ischemia. The Avalon-H90 is designed for use in Clinics Emergency Departments and Wellness Clinics.
Only 25% of patients admitted with acute chest pain ACP) need to be treated for heart disease. Chest pain accounts for approximately 7 million annual visits to the emergency departments, making it the 2nd most common complaint.
How the Avalon-H90 Works:
• The Avalon-H90 uses a large array of proprietary integrated, single chip, SQUID sensors to measure and analyze the heart muscle activity, in three dimensions within one ~90 second recorded observation.
• The SQUIDS are operating at ~4 Kelvin without the traditional use of liquid helium, enabled by the Avalon-H90's proprietary chamber with integrated cooling system; using only ~3.5 KW enables an "always on" status.
• No magnetically shielded room is required due to the proprietary Avalon-H90's noise cancellation system; this breakthrough enables its use in a regular medical facility.
• Measurements are completely non-invasive and are made while the patient is at rest.
• The Avalon-H90 is very low maintenance and has no consumables.
What the Avalon-H90 Analyzes:
• The Avalon-H90's unique three dimensional observations of electrical current activity of the whole cardio-cycle enables the Avalon-H90 to analyze the patient for high and low risk ventricle repolarization abnormalities. Each dimension is scored for changes of dynamics of position and orientation.
• Ventricular Repolarization Dynamics Analysis (VRDA) detects the multidimensional dynamics of the electrical activity caused by differences in functions of Electrical Action Potential ("EAP") of normal heart tissues and abnormal ones with hypoxia; it is also robust enough to detect abnormalities without hypoxia due to changes in muscle chemistry related to insufficient blood supply.
• VRDA detection of hypoxia abnormalities are very similar to SPECT, without the injection of radioactive tracer and significant time delay, as even the earlier single dimension versions of MCG demonstrated.